Come and learn about the creative and technical aspects of buying photographic services from professional photographer Donna Callighan.
- Why do pre-production planning.
- Determining the expectations of the creative director.
- Achieving consistent branding with line extensions and post-production.
- What your photographer needs to know to provide a complete quote.
- Creating images that speak to individuals you want as buyers.
Students: $5 • AIGA Members: $15 • Non-Members $25
Refreshments will be served.
Donna Callighan fell in love with photography at the age of 16 and has devoted herself to the craft ever since. Donna Callighan's PHOTO designs
takes great pleasure in servicing the creative imagining needs for corporations, graphic designers, and advertisers by providing quality digital photography of people and products for over 25 years.